Wednesday, March 30, 2011

WoW

Well people, I have just said a final fair well to the first mmorpg game I've ever played. World of Warcraft waved a sweet goodbye to my laptop just moments ago and I'm sure she's never coming back. I say goodbye to all my wonderful characters and amazing times I've had in that alternative cyber world. I cherish the memories over the short time period I played the game and all the achievements I've accomplished. I'm going to miss Brewfest and the children day thing. I'll miss questing and going into dungeons and pvping. I'll miss my kick ass raptor that took me forever to get. I'll miss dancing naked over Phil's body when she went afk. I'll miss killing rare creatures. I'll miss the druids. But most of all...I'll miss Mr. Chilly D:

And thus, ends a chapter of my life, Exxy's life. And I know decided on a new alias, B. It doesn't mean bitch, i'll tell you that right now. It's from a family guy clip; don't try to understand it.

~B~

No comments:

Post a Comment