Thursday, March 10, 2011

Finally Coming to a Close

The week is almost over, just one more day then I will be free to sleep, catch up on some reading, copy out notes and chillax for the weekend before monday's class.

I swear out of all the eight weeks i've been here this past week has been the busiest.

And I just realized that this is the first night I've actually had a real supper. I think one night I didn't even eat, another i ate early and there was that one night I just munched on trail mix.

I'm also physically exhausted, nevermind mentally. I even think i'm catching a cold. Oh and the fact that Sunday is my dad's birthday so I have to do something for that.

I hate being eighteen now :(

And I'm also thinking of a new nickname, Exxy's kind of old and like a high school thing. It's been with me for a few years now and I think its time for a few changes.


~Exxy~

No comments:

Post a Comment