Friday, March 4, 2011

Reading Week

As the week comes to a close and I prepare myself to head back to my room at Sheridan I think about the fucking amazing week I had this week :D.

Let's start with Monday where I went to see Phil for a few hours, haven't seen her in person for so long.

Tuesday went with mom to the school and saw some of the teachers was cool, spent about half an hour in the guidance office with my old guidance councilor just talking. Pretty sweet.

Wednesday was a failed attempt at catching the cat to take him to the vet for a check up and rabies shot. Phil came out for a few hours and had the honour of sitting in the waiting room as I had my doctors appointment and found out what the hell has been going on with me as of late. Afterwards went back to my place and kicked some pixal ass on League of Legends >:D

Thursday took the cat to the vets before heading to the bookstore/scrapbooking store in town for a folding day. It's cooler than it sounds, trust me.

Then today I woke up at seven am, not unusually anymore for me since my class on Friday is at eight and I have to get up at six to be ready in time to make it to the other side of the school and across the little crossing into the next building, and got ready for the first riding lesson in a very very VERY long time. I fink i miss riding a lot :(... But after that I took the dogs back to our groomer to get them cleaned up so now Raven's a sexy lil boy and he damn well knows it. Sybil got a bath since she's a boston and i already did her nails and ears.

Tomorrow will be my last day before I have to head back Sunday at lunch. Not looking forward to it but I think this third time leaving won't be as hard, I think it'll get easier each time.

And that was my week so far, first reading week experience was busy, sore and fun. Can't wait for the next reading week :)

~Exxy~

No comments:

Post a Comment