Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Fixed At Zero

Is an amazing song by VersaEmerge. Go check it out:P

Anyways that isn't what this post is about. I want to fucking put peanut butter on this oatmeal bar.... O.O

ANYWAYS! ahem, plan try and convince dad to let me get Shiloh Shepherd pup next year so he can go on great conquests with Raven and myself to out space to visit the muppets is under way. I've been sending him information on the breed and links...and breeder sites...yeah anything I can to give proof to how badly I want to get one. I want to get one so badly that I gave up WoW for good. Let's just say I couldn't seen to give up LoL but so far I haven't been playing it. What's the point in playing something when all you're gonna here is nagging whiners in the chat box as you try...and I emphasize 'try' here people; to play the game.

Even so I actually pretty much suck at the game and only seem to do something right under a fluke like situation. As for instances, one night with me as Ashe I got more kills than I had before and I think I scored a double kill...that was only because I was pissed beyond recognition.

So, you may say, why not just get pissed off before a game? Well it's not that easy to REALLY tick me off my rocker. It takes someone special to do that...

And I've gotten into trance music...and no Phil Cascada doesn't count...-_-

Let's get to the final point of this blog, only four more weeks before our two week summer break starts :D. Can't wait to see Raven and...Raven:P I'm going to have more time to visit people and I'll see if I can volunteer time back where I cooped last year so I don't fall out of practice.

Well that is all for the night, enjoy your night.

By the way peanut butter and Maple brown sugar oatmeal bars are phenominal together.

~Raven~

No comments:

Post a Comment