Sunday, March 13, 2011

Exxy's Dreams

I've realized a dream of mine that has long since been stuck in my mind. I want to move to Germany. I want to live in Germany. I want to work as a Dog Groomer in Germany. All in all I really want to find my place in the world.

Since high school i've had Germany somewhere on the brain. I also had Japan and Korea on the brain back then too but I guess Germany stuck the longest. So, before I die, I want to earn the money and move there. It'll probably be hard to do and I'll probably miss everyone here in Canada, but I'm so dead set on this now. It hasn't left my mind all day. True it's some how to do with getting some distance from my parents, maybe visit Germany then decide after that.

Ugh money is the only thing killing my dream right now. So is school. I have to finish Animal Care before I can even think about leaving here. Along with paying off my loan and shit like that. Then I may just work for a year or so to accumulate the money to go.

Well that is all for the night, i mean morning. Jeeze I should fold my laundry and get to bed :|

~Exxy~

No comments:

Post a Comment