Thursday, February 3, 2011

Close to It

It's almost been a month since my mom dropped me off at college; almost a month since starting Animal Care. You know living alone does have it's perks, but at the same time some things just irk me >.<.

One thing I can tell ya is that I've basically lived off rice, noodles, KD, balogna bagel sandwhichs (Which are amazing with old cheese), and soup. But when i go to either my aunt's or dad's i do get nice food and I appreciated it a hell of a lot more than i ever did before. Hey when you don't get a home cooked meal every day besides the days you can go somewhere, you'd appreciate it too:P

But I have learned something, friends are an asset when it comes to living away from home, from your friends and from your family. I spent at least two weeks wandering the school alone, not talking much to anyone and just letting my day drift by slowly. Quite boring and I think I had some cabin fever from locking myself in my room all day. So I got out there, made some friends and now i'm not so lonely or bored. Days also fly by much quicker when i'm not locked away on my laptop with nothing really to do but play online pool against a computer.

I do miss my dog, Raven, haven't seen him in person for weeks; thank god for Skype.

On another note my lip is freaking killing me. It's been almost two weeks and it's healing just the process is a bitch. It's not as gunky as it was a few days ago and the redness is going away.

Well that's all, aside from playing Runescape for a few minutes (I miss World of Warcraft T.T)

~Exxy~

No comments:

Post a Comment