Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Get a Little Help From my Friends :D

I am desperately sleep deprived at the moment and my chest feels like it's being constricted by a tight rubber band, but I come to you to show you just how crazy my friend and I are.  I've known her for eleven years now and I can say she's my first true friend ever (I was pretty bad in the social department before that).

As you can see this post isn't about Apollo or Rosie (I'll need to bring everyone up to speed soon though) but about something I made last night that sums up our crazy friendship :P


Meet Cyphale:

Now before anyone says anything (as if anyone does on here >.> ) Cyphale is not a boy XD and I saw this picture and immediately thought of her so I had her type the way she did when I had her fake being my boyfriend at one time and put this together :P

That is all, I'm exhausted and in pain and really just want to curl up and watch some Vampire Knights.

~LEB~

No comments:

Post a Comment